Tuesday, June 5, 2007

And The Winner Is...

Actually, we like to think of all of you who visit SVP as winners, but today we’re also announcing the winner of the $25 Booksense gift certificate for participating in our NIBM festivities.

First, I’d like to thank all that participated, whether by stopping by a bookstore, linking to the NIBM announcement, or contributing to the Top Reasons to Shop at a Indie.

So a big round of applause to: Ruth McNally Bradshaw, Cynthia Jaynes Omololu, Charlesbridge Publishing, Jen Robinson, Jennifer J. Stewart, Linda Urban, Charlotte, and Mary Quattlebaum.

And the winner is...

::drum roll please::

...Charlotte!! Charlotte, email me (shrinkingviolet@cox.net) and I will get you your Booksense certificate on its way to you!

Thanks again to everyone who played along with us. We'll see you again next year for the Second Annual National Independent Bookseller Month!

Also stay tuned for upcoming list of Top Reasons To Shop at an Indie!

(Winner was chosen by a Random Number Generator, namely my son. From my computer I called out “Pick a number from one through eight, and he picked seven.)

2 comments:

Mary Hershey said...

Hooray for Charlotte! Is there anything better than book gift certificate? :-> I usually have a mental list of about 10 going that I want to buy!

Any, yes-- thanks to EVERYONE that jumped into our NIB Month, whether you posted or not. We really appreciated it.

Peace,
Mary

Charlotte said...

Oh my gosh, I'm stunned.... thanks so much! I will email you my email.